You’ve likely heard the name Ellie Goulding, and we GUARANTEE you know her songs, but what you might not have realized, is how cool Ellie Goulding is! Well, get ready to want to be her best friend. Here are 10 reasons we’re truly obsessed with the english singer/songwriter (in no particular order):
1. Just like most of us in this world, Ellie Goulding hates wasps. But this was especially highlighted in an interview we did with her in 2012:
How real is this? We love it. Watch the full interview here:
2. Ellie mentions in our interview that she used to do martial arts. It looks like her new thing is boxing:
And she proves she’s fearless when it comes to showing her skills:
Who just has the guts to do that to Gordon Ramsay?? The answer is: Ellie Goulding aka. The Queen.
4. Not only does she give us an album, and a free holiday song, but Ellie also shared this sultry cover of the 2001 slow jam “Just In Case” with us:
5. Then there’s times that Ellie simply slays it on Instagram:
6. Have we mentioned she supports Drake? Ellie is 100% an honourary Canadian after this one:
7. The numerous looks she pulls off in the “On My Mind” music video = epic. It also really makes us want to go shopping with her. How do we make that happen?
Did we mention Ellie casually horse back rides through Las Vegas, like a boss, in the video too?
Watch the full thing here:
8. One time Ellie Goulding did a headstand on The Ellen Show cause that’s how she rolls:
9. In 2015 Ellie Goulding took our breathe away at The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show…not only because she’s stunning, but that voice! Watch her perform “Army.”
10. And of course, we can’t fail to mention our obsession with Ellie’s third studio album, Delirium:
If it isn’t now blatantly obvious, we seriously can’t get enough of Ellie Goulding.
Not only is she supremely talented, but she’s just so down to earth, fearless, and real that we can’t help but want to be her best friend. Share your favourite Ellie moment with us right now on Twitter (we know, it’s hard to pick just one!).