Photo: Pride TO
With Pride month coming to a close with the big annual parade, here are some events you MUST catch in the next few days!
- Made In Canada block party (July 1st): This kick-off party is hosted and rocked by some of Canada’s biggest partiers, including the host and Amazing Race contestant, Hamilton Elliott. Stop by and check out the headliners, and be ready to get CRAZY!
- DRAG ON!(July 2nd): Head on over to Yonge-Dundas Square for the Drag show that is grabbing the Guinness Book of World Records title for largest drag stage performance! This Drag Marathon is going to be a crazy, must-see event!
- Street Fair (July 1st-3rd): Head on over to the village on any of the next few days to experience some great food, amazing causes, and just get involved with the community overall. Be prepared to get informed and inspired!
- Art Fair (July 2nd-3rd): This showcase is taking place in Alexander Parkette, featuring the art from different school and programs, legal right, identities, and more social justice matters.
- Pride Parade (July 3rd): Make sure to head on over to the big annual Pride Parade to see some amazing costumes, crazy floats, and just have an amazing day overall! After you’re done at the parade, be sure to head over to Yonge-Dundas Square for an amazing concert, including a performance by the one and only DNCE!
There you go, your go-to guide for everything PrideTO! We can’t wait for all these events, and we hope to see you there! For more info, make sure to head over to PrideTO’s website.