5 Reasons You Need To Binge Watch 13 Reasons WhyPosted on April 8, 2017
You know when EVERYONE is talking about the new Netflix Original, 13 Reasons Why that there’s gotta be a reason… Enter Selena Gomez.
Selena has been teasing the show – her “passion project”- since January 25th, posting cast photos and snippets:
And now that the show is out on Netflix, we all get exactly why she was so excited. But instead of spreading spoilers, here are 5 reasons 13 Reasons Why is the show you need to be watching right now:
1. SELENA GOMEZ IS AN EXECUTIVE PRODUCER ON THE SHOW.
If the teasers Sel’s been dropping weren’t enough, she delved even deeper into why this show means so much to her:
2. BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE HAVING REACTIONS LIKE THIS:
if 13 reasons why hasn’t made you really watch what you say to others and how you treat people then you need to check yourself— Sarcasm (@ComedyPosts) April 7, 2017
Me waiting for Clay to finally listen to his own tape #13ReasonsWhy pic.twitter.com/0cva0n8vHK — Jack Mull (@J4CKMULL) April 7, 2017
3. BECAUSE SELENA DID AN ACOUSTIC COVER FOR THE SHOW.
Check out Selena KILL EM’ with her vocals in this slowed down, somber version of her hit song.
4. BILLIE EILISH IS ALSO FEATURED ON THE SHOW’S SOUNDTRACK.
Another hit by this rising pop star. We love it.
5. BECAUSE THIS SHOW IS LITERALLY CHILL INDUCING AND EVERYONE NEEDS A GOOD SHOW TO BINGE WATCH.
Guys, seriously. Do yourself a favor and watch this show. IT’S SO GOOD.
Have you watched it already? Let us know what you think @umusic!