Are you brave enough to share your results?
Ever wonder what songs, artists and genres you stream the most on Spotify? Sure, you listen to Justin Bieber and Drake EVERYDAY, but are they really what you stream most?
Well, wonder no more. This year, Spotify is giving you the answer to all of these questions – along with a couple of goals for 2018. It’s all very eye-opening.
Check it out…
- Head to the 2017wrapped site & sign in with your Spotify credentials.
- Once you’re logged in, Spotify will tell you how much music you listened to and how adventurous you were.
- THEN the fun really begins. Get your thinking cap on because you’re going to be quizzed on who your most listened to artist was. (Full disclosure: we got ours wrong)
- And then onto your most listened to song… (We got this one right, FYI).
- Finally, your fave genre. (This one too).
You can even see your Top 100 songs. Now THAT’S a playlist. The whole thing is pretty jazzy and has lead to some serious self-realisation. So give it a go and let us know what your top musical picks are below or over @umusic.