From beehives to ballgowns, Nicki Minaj knows how to own an outfit.
Nicki Minaj has had some truly iconic looks over the years. Like a fashion chameleon, she’s able to pull off both wild, outrageous fashions and stripped down looks effortlessly.
Whether she’s performing on-stage or walking the red carpet, Nicki always brings her A-game to style.
Funky accessories? Check.
Rainbow wigs? Check.
Sleek gowns? Check.
Here’s a look back at our Top 10 favourite outfits that will go down in the history books.
10. This mixed-palette outfit that pulled from the ’80s, ’90s, and the future.
9. This train that was so long, Nicki had to levitate to show the entire dress off.
8. Nicki’s blood-red MET Ball stunner.
7. This revealing number that was sure to highlight all of Nicki’s curves.
6. Nicki’s bubble-gum extraterrestrial ensemble.
5.Nicki rocked this look for the Migos “Motorsport” video, featuring Rapunzel hair that reached her feet.
4. This entrancing neon that pulls your eyes to every corner of her outfit.
3. Whiplash warning: This VMAs look is guaranteed to turn heads.
2. Nicki transforming into a runway purple angel descending straight from the heavens.
1. From the braided beehive to the geometric metal dress and the stuffed animals to boot, Nicki pulled out all the stops to shock at the 2011 VMAs.
Do you have a favourite Nicki Minaj look? Did you dress up as Nicki for Halloween? Send us a pic over at @umusic on Twitter!