Liam Payne and Cheryl Cole had their son, Bear Payne, on the 22nd of March in 2017. Bear is now two years old and is a very private little one! Both Liam and Cheryl have made the choice to not showcase their son over social media and to protect his face in paparazzi photographs.
To this day, no one in the general public has seen a photo of Bear Payne’s face! Despite not having physical proof, we just know he is the most adorable two year old. How could he not be – have you seen his parents?
“People make it out like a lightbulb comes on and suddenly you’re a dad and it’s like… no. [Being a father] is something you have to learn and I’m not afraid to say it takes more than a minute to get your head around the idea of what it is.”Liam Payne for the Esquire
Liam has called Bear his ‘mini-me’ and has admitted he’s now taking an entirely different view on life. The ‘Strip That Down‘ singer has said he’s turned down extreme sports and risky activities such as skydiving because his life is ‘no longer his own’.
As of right now, we know Bear:
- Has an adorable head of loose curls like his Daddy had in the early 1D days!
- Plays with the same toys Liam did when he was a toddler
- LOVES to dance to Drake’s ‘In My Feelings‘ – particularly the line “Kiki, do you love me?”
- Used to pretend his teddy bear was a phone and would walk around the house babbling into it
- Is happy and healthy, and that’s all that matters ❤️
Happy Father’s Day, Liam!
Do you need a last minute, FREE Father’s Day gift for your dad?
Use our mixtape generator and we’ll create a playlist that consists of songs that were popular the year you were born! It’s a personalized, 2019 way of giving your dad the gift of music.
What were you doing when you found out Liam Payne was a dad? Tweet us and let us know! @umusic