You’ve finally found your ideal picnic spot (at least 6 feet away from all the other nature lovers) and you’re ready to unpack a cottage core charcuterie spread that would impress Martha Stewart.
All that’s missing is the quintessential soundtrack to perfect the ambiance. Don’t have a picnic playlist yet? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for some guidance on curating your set-list.
RECORDS TO PLAY DURING LUNCH
- “Beer Can” by The Reklaws
- “Blueberry Faygo” by Lil Mosey
- “Slurpee” by Zach Zoya
- “Ice Cream” by BLACKPINK, Selena Gomez
- “Water” by Ryland James
THE SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR SELFIE SESSION
BOPS TO VIBE OUT TO
- “Morado” by J Balvin
- “UN DIA (ONE DAY)” by J Balvin, Tainy, Dua Lipa, Bad Bunny
- “X” by The Jonas Brothers ft. KAROL G
- “Royal Rumble” by Lil Tecca
- “Heather” by Conan Gray
ANTHEMS FOR YOU AND YOUR BESTIE
- “fuck, i luv my friends” by renforshort
- “Cake” by Loren Gray
- “My Ex” by ASHS
- “my ex’s best friend” by Machine Gun Kelly (with blackbear)
- “Monte Carlo” by Remi Wolf
ENDEARING SONGS FOR YOU AND YOUR BOO
- “Nobody’s Love” by Maroon 5
- “Stuck With U” by Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande
- “Quitting You” by Arkells
EUPHORIC BEATS TO RELAX TO
- “my future” by Billie Eilish
- “Cabin Fever” by JADEN
- “Addiction” by Emanuel
- “Rager teenager!” by Troye Sivan
If you want to see some pre-existing playlists for more inspo, check out all of ours here.
Follow our Instagram for more inspo and music from your faves. In the meantime, happy picnicking!