JON PARDI REVEALS COVER ART AND TRACKLISTING FOR FORTHCOMING ALBUM, HEARTACHE MEDICATION, SET FOR RELEASE ON SEPTEMBER 27
PLATINUM-SELLING ARTIST PREVIEWS NEW MUSIC WITH PRIVATE LISTENING PARTY HELD AT HOME
NEW ALBUM FEATURES TITLE TRACK “HEARTACHE MEDICATION” OUT NOW
HEADLINING HEARTACHE MEDICATION TOUR KICKS OFF OCTOBER 1ST IN NASHVILLE
Photo Credit: Jim Wright
10 JUNE 2019 (TORONTO, ON) – Last week, Platinum-selling singer/songwriter Jon Pardi gave a first glimpse into his new highly-anticipated album Heartache Medication. During an exclusive listening party held at his Nashville property, the CMA and ACM Award-winner took time to introduce his yet-to-be-released 14-song album. Along with Universal Music Group Nashville Chairman & CEO Mike Dungan, Pardi discussed his forthcoming album, which has Pardi returning as a producer for a 3rd time (California Sunrise, Write You A Song) and once again pairs him with California Sunrise, co-producer Bart Butler with Ryan Gore joining as first-time co-producer.
The California native also revealed the official track listing and Heartache Medication cover art for the album, which is set for release on September 27. Title track “Heartache Medication” has already been featured in Rolling Stone’s 10 Best Country and Americana Songs list and is available online now.
Listen to “Heartache Medication” HERE
Recognized for his "state-of-the-art blend of traditional instrumentation and progressive grooves that points to country's future” (Rolling Stone) and as “a leader among a growing number of artists bringing back fiddle, steel and twang while still finding ways to freshen the sound” (People), Heartache Medication is the follow up to Pardi’s co-produced Platinum-selling breakthrough #1 album California Sunrise, which featured Multi-Platinum, chart-topping hits including “Dirt on My Boots”, “Head Over Boots”, “Heartache on the Dancefloor” and “Night Shift”.
Marking a career first, Pardi recently announced he will headline back-to-back nights at the historic Ryman Auditorium, where he will kick off his headlining HEARTACHE MEDICATION TOUR in Nashville on Oct. 1 and 2. The HEARTACHE MEDICATION TOUR featuring direct support Riley Green,* is currently on-sale for select pre-sale opportunities, with tickets available to purchase everywhere starting May 31.
HEARTACHE MEDICATION - TRACK LISTING
- “Old Hat” (Jeff Hyde, Matt Jenkins and Ryan Tyndell)
- “ Heartache Medication” (Jon Pardi, Barry Dean and Natalie Hemby)
- “Nobody Leaves A Girl Like That” (Bart Butler, Marv Green and Jimmy Yeary)
- “Ain't Always The Cowboy” (Brandon Kinney and Josh Thompson)
- “Me And Jack” (Jon Pardi, Rhett Akins, Bart Butler and Luke Laird)
- “Don't Blame It On Whiskey (Featuring Lauren Alaina)” (Eric Church, Michael Heeney, Luke Laird and Miranda Lambert)
- “Tied One On” (Bart Butler, Chase McGill and Jamie Paulin)
- “Oughta Know That” (Jon Pardi, Bart Butler and Luke Laird)
- “Tequila Little Time” (Jon Pardi, Rhett Akins and Luke Laird)
- “Buy That Man A Beer” (Clint Daniels, Justin Lantz and John Pierce)
- “Call Me Country” (Jon Pardi, Bart Butler and Driver Williams)
- “Just Like Old Times” (Jon Pardi, Jeff Hyde and Michael Heeney)
- “Love Her Like She's Leaving” (Bart Butler, Dean Dillon and Jessie Jo Dillon)
- “Starlight” (Jon Pardi, Bart Butler and Jeffrey Steele)
Produced by Jon Pardi, Bart Butler & Ryan Gore
ABOUT JON PARDI
Jon Pardi’s Platinum-certified album California Sunrise (Capitol Records Nashville) debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart earning him CMA New Artist of the Year and ACM New Male Vocalist Of The Year. Pardi dominated the top of the country music charts with consecutive #1 hits and Multi-Platinum selling songs including “Dirt On My Boots” and “Head Over Boots,” “Heartache On The Dance Floor,” and the hit single “Night Shift.” California Sunrise followed Pardi’s album Write You A Song (Capitol Records Nashville), which debuted at #3 on Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart and yielded Top 10 Gold-selling song “Up All Night,” “What I Can’t Put Down,” “Missin’ You Crazy” and “When I’ve Been Drinkin” (all co-written by Pardi). Pardi has made national TV appearances on NBC’s “Late Night with Seth Meyers,” NBC’s “TODAY," ABC's “Good Morning America,” and “American Idol”, as well as two large-event TV commercials including appearances during the Super Bowl and Grammy Award broadcasts. He continues to land on numerous “Best” lists including the Los Angeles Times, Rolling Stone Country and Rhapsody. The West Coast native and fast-rising newcomer has toured with country music forerunners Eric Church, Luke Bryan, Dierks Bentley and Dwight Yoakam. For more information, visit http://www.jonpardi.com.
Follow Jon Pardi: