If you follow Tove Lo, you’ll know she is free-spirited, unapologetic, and ultimately super chill. So what is it about the “Cool Girl” that makes her a natural?
Here are our top 5 reasons why Tove Lo has earned her “Cool Girl” title.
1. Her upcoming album is called Lady Wood
2. She hangs out with other cool people
3. She gets away with wearing whatever she wants
— Tove Lo (@ToveLo) June 28, 2016
4. She’s has a cool feature on Nick Jonas’ track, “Close”
And got verrrry close to the former Jonas Brother for the video:
5. She has a f***ing song called “Cool Girl”
Her latest single “Cool Girl” is all about being laid-back, care-free, and even “ice cold”. Not to mention, her album titled Lady Wood is a term from Sweden which essentially means a chick with b**ls. How’s that for being cool?
Lady Wood, is due out October 28th. In the meanwhile, learn how to be a “Cool Girl” yourself by checking out the video here: